On this particular pool pressure testing project, we were asked to locate a leak in pool fountain. We used a pressure testing device and held 35 psi in each line on the pool fountain network. The lines tested well and held for the required 15 minutes per leak detection code.
Our crew noticed that the main issue this particular pool fountain was experiencing was a structural crack in the foundation of the shell. We were able to resolve the issue by: pressure washing the fountain, acid washing stains, locating the structural crack, grinding the crack and lastly installing a torque Lock staple kit to ensure the crack wouldn’t worsen over time. To finish this project off, we used hydraulic cement on the Staple area and refilled the fountain, the carefully placed the plants back into the fountain.